The astute investor will immediately recognise the investment potential offered by 9 Twelfth Avenue. Ideally located on the edge of the University of Queensland campus, the property, with its two completely seperate levels, is well-suited to living comfortably with extended family and/or the student rental market. The desirability of this location is enhanced by convenient access to public transport including buses and CityCats and proximity to shops, restaurants and all the amenities and facilities the University has to offer.
The rental potential is maximised by numerous features including:
– Ironside Primary School Catchment
– Two recently renovated, fully furnished living levels, with separate access.
– Downstairs, four light-filled bedrooms share one bathroom and a central living area with air-conditioning.
– The upstairs residence features hard wood timber flooring, three generous bedrooms and one bathroom. The spacious living area, equipped with air-conditioning, extends onto the rear balcony which overlooks the garden and Banksia Park.
– Both living levels are equipped with modern appliances including fridge, dishwasher, washing machine, cooktop and oven.
– The large driveway delivers ample off-street parking.
– Fully fenced.
– Low maintenance garden.
– Lower level rental appraisal $780/per week
– Upper level currently rented $780/per week
– Large storage shed
The 526m2 block also offers scope to design an exceptional family residence.